Monday 28 July 2014

Ashton in Oz

Hi there everybody. It's Ashton here from Oz. I am having a good time here. I have done a lot of things so far. I have been to an Aussie Rules Football game - I even got to meet the players who signed my top and Payton's.

I went to the aquarium to see a very big crocodile. Scary stuff.

I have also done some exercise with dad. Yesterday I ran in a 5 kilometre race with Eli. Here are some pictures of my trip so far.
 Just about finished my race.

Spiderman and me at the end of the race.

Scary Crocodile

Crocodile dinosaur.

At the stadium, before the foot ball starts.

Happy Football Family

Having fun in Oz. Your classmate, Ashton Blake Blackman.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ashton! It looks like you have been having an amazing time. Isn't the Melbourne Aquarium awesome!!! Did you like the penguins? You are right about the crocodile being scary, just as well he is in his enclosure! We are having lots of fun in Room 3, but not quite as much as you are having! We have four new classmates; Kaleb, Riley, Sherrilee and Reuben. We are learning about the Commonwealth Games at the moment. We hear you are off to Fiji any day now. Enjoy the warm weather....it is freezing here! Keep us updated on what you are doing. See you soon, Debs :)

    ReplyDelete